BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Well well well...interesting...

 
Well, this is interesting....

           How about birth control don't work for me :-(

SHIT THIS SUCKS!!!  Well might as well take the bad w/the good...and wake up and smell the coffee....because it takes two to get this way...well I'm due to pop in two weeks...

For the record I'm very happy because I looked at the positive side...everything happens for a reason..me getting pregnant was a blessing and lesson learned...dont trust birth control...and don't party like I had...lol

In the end it's all good...I have a blessing on the way..A baby girl soon to show her beautiful face...Yes I know who her daddy is, not just a sperm donor like most men...but one who is willing to step up when most men...would deny it and run...the funny part...well the guy I was tryin' to impress in the blog below is the daddy.

He and I have became very good friends...and talkin' about becoming more than friends...He seems like a very sweet guy...ornry as fuck...and halariously funny...Hyper active like me...we have alot in common...Which is good...minus the five year age difference. :-) that's still good too. He has children of his own..and loves kids majorly...He knows how to keep children entertained....teaching them Kung Foo...lol...

My two girls absolutely love when he comes around...they always want him to give them piggy back rides..lol.

Our baby girl's name is gonna be Zebriannah Selena...She'll be here soon
 :-).

I gotta go get my daughter off the bus :)
tnt

 

0 comments: