BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 2, 2013

Ok, so what..

Ok so how about the baby daddy and are now together, Yes what opinions I think about are just opinions thoigh everyone is entitled to their own opinion, Now told him he was ugly but his personality made him cute...He does have a good heart but he also has a tempor...that would be the native american in him...plus other reasons which dont need mentioned..Yes I do love him and pretty sure he loves me, however he's makin' me wonder...anymore its like I don't know him or something, or maybe he showing his true stripes of being controlling..he's slowly pushing me and the girls away PERMINATELY we live in our own home me him, the girls and his sister...shes staying here for a few weeks then she'll be off to do what she has to do. However I do enjoy her company. I've been through this type of life before, so yea I know how to do deal with him easily...get to his mind...too easy.

0 comments: